Thursday, April 26, 2007

"When you were sleeping"

The song "When You Were Sleeping" by Casting Crowns is the best song that I have heard in quite a while now. The first time I ever heard it, it sent shivers down my spine. To think that we are numbing ourselves to Jesus and falling asleeping scares me. I know that I don't want to be the one missing His second coming. Woe to those who live in the days of tribulation, for they will incounter much pain and suffering. Where do you stand with the Lord of the Universe. Is he knocking on your heart today? Will you let him in or will you reject him? Make the chose now; time is running out. He will soon become back for His children, the ones that answered the knock and let Him in. I am praying that He will come very soon, so please be ready.

1 comment:

Boonie said...

I found it hard to see where exactly you stand before God when reading you essays. What are some of the things you believe? You said you could predict the second coming of Christ...So when is it?