Tuesday, June 12, 2007

How fun

I will say that last night was a blast. It was so much fun playing against my own church. HE HE...yea we lost but heck it was fun. And something funnier than that is that we are playing again next week. I will say that it was the most unpredictable game we have had all season. Team 2 has some girls on their team that make me scared. I mean Abigail just about majorly bruised my foot and the other girls could hit the ball like there was no tomorrow and the guys could all hit the tar out of it. I am not bragging but I can hit ball really hard and mine seemed like nothing last night. wow. I hope that everyone had as good a time as I had. I have had to pull myself back this year and not be so competitive. This is extremely hard for me to do but by the grace of God I am learning, and last night was the best game that we have had in a while. I think that it is just have fun when we start playing well. Good job guys...this is the way that we need to play from here on out. Lets play for the Lord and give Him our all. Thanks guys for playing so hard and showing me that not everything needs to be competitive. This is going to be the best Summer of my life.

6 comments:

Isaacme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isaacme said...

Yes, last night was very fun. It's to bad I'll be on vacation next week, oh well. You guys will do great.

Jeff said...

that must have been a lot of fun. hey by the way, my name is spelled J-E-F-F-R-E-Y...no offense taken just thot i'd mention that. ttyl

Boonie said...

my bad, it is probably an error or something. but isn't thot spelt thought? jk ;)

Amanda said...

YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING BETTER KYLE AND I AM VARY PROUD OF YOU THAT YOU HAVE LEARNED THAT IT'S OK TO HAVE FUN AND NOT BE SO COMPETIVE. NOW I NEED TO LEARN THAT. THANKS FOR BEING MY BIG BROTHER!!!

Boonie said...

thanx mandy for the post. it has been fun this year playing with you and to watch you learn the game in a different way.