Wednesday, May 2, 2007

ouch

I played in 3 games this past Monday and now my feet and legs hurt. It was a lot of fun, but painful just the same. I had a lot of fun playing for the men's team and helping them get their first win of the season. It was also fun to be able to play for another team that needed some extra guys to fill in their lineup. Three out of the four teams won on Monday. YEA BABY, GREAT JOB guys, lets keep it up and play for the Lord. My team did very well but we came up a little short with a 15-5 (i think) loss. It was fun though. I have a blast coming out on Monday nights and play with or against my friends. How every or what ever happens, it's just soft-ball. Pastor Steve once said "you can't get any lower than Church league soft-ball". I believe that that is true, there is not much lower than soft-ball, but it is fun. I am looking forward to playing again next week and seeing all of my Friends. See you there.

No comments: