Monday, May 14, 2007

School

I am getting so bored of school right now it is ridiculous. I can "see the light" at the end of the tunnel per say, but it just wants to keep going. I just want school to be over and get on with summer. I am looking forward to working, bucking bails, and playing soft-ball. This summer is going to be a blast. But I have to keep reminding myself to hold fast and not look too far ahead.

School is so over rated these days. Why people, like me, are stupid enough to kill themselves over it is beyond me. I stress my self out over the homework and then to top that off, I get stressed out over the test too. It is going to drive me to my grave. I once heard from a good Friend of mine that "school if an endurance thing, they just want to see how much you can take". Isn't that said, they don't care about what you really learn, they just want to shove info down our throats. I guess that if I want to get my degree I had probably stay in there and get'er done.

Only God knows where I will end up. I plan to stay in college for as long as it takes, but if He has other plans for me, so be it. I just pray that He will show it to me very soon, so as not to loose more money into school. But I guess it really doesn't matter how much I spend on school and then drop out, it is His money He can do what ever He pleases with it right!? Please pray that I will have the endurance to finish.

7 comments:

Janel said...

The end, at least for this year, is approaching fast. It really will be over before you know it. We have already finished the slow part of the quarter.

Boonie said...

that I am gratful for. But i still want summer to be here.

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for you Kyle. I feel overwhelmed by the prospect of school and I haven’t even started yet.

Boonie said...

thanx Isaac.

Is there an URL that I can find you at??

Isaacme said...

http://isaacme.wordpress.com/

Boonie said...

thanx. i thought that was you.

Anonymous said...

Great work.