Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer

awwww...summer is quickly approaching. What will you do with your free time this Summer? Summer has to be my favorite time of the year. But then again by the time that summer ends i say that fall is the season that I am looking forward to. Then winter, then spring. It is a viscous circle and it will continue to happen till I die. So how is it for you? Are you like myself changing with the seasons? Or are you dead set on one season?

The seasons seem to be just the right length you know. If we were to have only one or two seasons in a year we would all go crazy [or at least I would]. Enjoy the summer while it is here and make it worth while.

The things that I enjoy doing most in the summer is working, playing and hanging out with my friends. I like to work at my job and then after that I will go and do buck some bails for a few hours at night. [This is fun for those of you who have never done it before]. I do all sorts of playing. I play ball, I play in the lake, I Play football. anything that we like to play we play. When I hang out with my friends, we do a wide range of things. Anything from going to town and seeing a movie to hanging out at the lake. There is a lot of things to do in the summer. So I would encourage you this summer to go out and try some thing new that you have never done before, but remember have fun and make sure that it is glorying to the Lord.

No comments: