Wednesday, May 9, 2007

yEs We DiD iT

OK I know that Monday has come and gone and it is almost time to play again, but i just had to let it out. Our team played great last Monday and we came back to steal the game in the last inning. All the teams did well again this week and we're only getting better.

The Lord is teaching me something knew everyday. You know the saying "you can't teach old dogs new tricks", well I am not saying that am old but I am learning a new way of playing baseball this year and God instilling patience and kindness into me and working on the heart of the matter. The more I live the more I learning and by the grace of God He is counseling me in the right direction.

I know that I'll get through it just fine, but answer me this: Dose it seem sometimes that God is always teaching you something and you wish that He would have told you about that before hand? That is the way I feel sometimes. I know that it is not God's fault for my actions, but it makes upset and frustrated when I do sin. I don't know I really shouldn't get all up tight about it and push it all on me. I need to just except His forgiveness and take the grace that is thrust upon me. God is so good, too good.

Thank you.

6 comments:

Janel said...

That was such a fun game!

About God teaching us...yes it would be nice if He always told us what we are supposed to learn from a given situation. I guess that sometimes He does but (at least for me) we are too slow to pick up on it.

Hey, you've got to get more people on your blog. You have a lot of good posts.

Boonie said...

Yea I know, but I don't want promote it either. I figure that if people want to come and see then they will. What do you mean get more people on my Blog?

Janel said...

I don't know. I guess just email your friends and let them know that you have a blog....or just comment on other blogs so people see that you have a blog. I just say that because it took me awhile for very many people to know that I had a blog at all...

Boonie said...

true...thanx

Amanda said...

yes God is teaching me new things eash day and in softball!

Boonie said...

yes He is.

it is so much fun having you on this with me amanda